MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
Key responsibilities of an Operation Executive are:
- Assist the Operations Manager in his daily duties and provide specific support to the team
- Ensure effective communication of relevant data to the Sales and Customer Service team.
- Making export loading list, upload OBLx and submit to vessel sharing partners and central planners
- Monitoring MSC vessels’ berthing and schedule
- Checking customs system & terminal for container loading
- Detention of empty return by shipper (cancelled bookings)
- Create export loading list, upload OBLx and send to relevant parties
- Create and update Loading Booking Forecast &Block code and submit to terminal, Customer Service, Documentation, Sales team and Management
- Check export containers list and ensure all customs formalities are completed from MSC & terminal system.
- Check export containers list and ensure all VGM are submitted
- Coordinate with the port / terminal to ensure the discharging/ loading of boxes is completed on time.
- Maintain inventory of empty containers at depots/ terminals and ensure stock balance through proper equipment monitoring
- Check empty order for released boxes to shipper and manage FIFO at depots/ terminals by coordinating closely with ops/log team
- Ensure effective communication with the Customer Service team to ensure accuracy of container information including VGM, POD, POT, and customs formalities provided terminals.
- Control on-hire/ off-hire, repo empty containers compliance with MSC’s requirement
YÊU CẦU CÔNG VIỆC
Competence and skills
- Positive attitude and able to work under pressure;
- Good communication & interpersonal skills;
- Excellent communication (verbal and written)
- Ability to work independently;
- Good people skills and good relationship with ICDs, Terminals .
- Problem solving skills;
- Microsoft Office Applications.
- Eyes for details
- Organizational and prioritization skills
Key experience and Qualification:
- Minimum Diploma of any discipline, preferably in Logistics or Maritime or equivalent;
- Minimum 2 to 4 of direct relevant or similar operational experience from a shipping line container agency;
- Knowledge of operations works of barges, ICDs, Terminal.
Though Cover Letter is not required, we encourage you to show us who you are, your ambitions and what makes you a perfect match with our opening position in a cover letter which will be a plus for your candidacy.
ĐỊA ĐIỂM LÀM VIỆC
E.Town Central, Đoàn Văn Bơ, phường 12, District 4, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam